Last night was one example. Before we got the video camera, he was laughing so hard he could barely breathe.
Note also the awesomeness that is Dexter's big boy bath. He was really getting too big for the baby bathtub and was able to graduate to the "real" tub. His favorite thing was (OK, is) to stand up in the tub and play with the faucet. We finally got a faucet cover (with Elmo!) and some no-slip frogs for the bathtub floor. Obviously, he also finally got some of the must-have foam bathtub letters in addition to his awesome blocks, bath books, and rubber duck.
Also on the "Dexter loves life" front, I am always telling people how Dexter likes to play rough. I usually say he is happiest when we push the limits of safety right to the very edge. (Seriously, even at 3-4 weeks old with zero head/neck control, I think the kid would have been thrilled to be tossed on the bed or spun around in the air.) So, as he's getting older and stronger, we're able to play rougher with him, which he LOVES.
1 comment:
I must admit I clutched my pearls a *little* at Dennis flinging Little Man around. And you know Dexter's going to hate you for that bathtub video in about 17 years. ;)
Post a Comment