On Saturday, Dexter got his first visit from a peer - sweet baby Shelby! Shelby's Mom (Kelly) used to work with Dennis. The six of us got together for a quick house tour and dinner (which Kelly and her husband Raul were kind enough to pick up and then wouldn't take money from us for it!). I'd love to say the 4 adults talked about fine things like art and politics, but I have to admit that most of the discussion was about poop and baby milestones.
Shelby is about 6 weeks older than Dexter, but they are roughly the same size. (It's tough to tell in the bad picture I got. But they're wearing the same size clothes and diapers. Kelly - is your picture better? If so, please send it along and I'll switch it out.)
Anyway, Shelby is a
beautiful baby, with the most gorgeous brown eyes! Dexter is already winning with the ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment